Monday, August 8, 2011

Mon, June 26, 1961


50°/72°
Up at 6.00 and the five of us had breakfast together. Said farewell and were off at 7.31 about. Up thru Winston (?) to 22 and followed 22 to _____ stopped in a motel, or cabin, “The Midway Motel” on Route 6 between Port Jervis & Milford at 7.45. We had a fog and a fine rain for a while and cloudy all day, though sun tried to come out once in a while.
Had a chicken sandwich that Wanda had put up. In afternoon about 4.00 I took the wheel and had been driving only a few minutes when I threw up the apple I had Eat. I stopped and and Tillie took the wheel. I threw up, off and on, till about 6.00.
Tillie drove till we came to the Motel. Took a shower and Tillie irrigated and to bed, at 9.00, after a supper of hot coffee.
I had the pain in my head, off and on all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment