Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Mon. Aug. 21, 1961


62°/70°
Up at 6.45. Rained during night. Still raining during forenoon.
Tillie up and irrigated. Watched T.V.
When I washed my face after shaving my head began to ache, from my teeth to the top of my head.
The last few days haven’t been bad, just now and then when chewing, but quickly over.
Went to Dick’s and Tillie done the ironing there.
We took the canoe off before we went to Dicks.
It was pouring most of the time. I went to bank and cashed a Chase check. Had knackebrod and coffee for lunch. On the Wampanaug Trail I stopped the car and took off the forward rack as the doors leaked.
Had coffee and cake at Till’s. Sat and talked till Judy came home.
Still pouring once in a while.
Clint came home about 6.00.
Had dinner of roast beef, mashed potatoes, beans, salad, blueberry pie and coffee. Read paper while Tillie and Til washed dishes. Judy watched ball game.
Then Til showed their slides of Bermuda and the minstrel show. Some good pictures.
Left about 10.30. Misting all the way home.
In bed at 11.30.

No comments:

Post a Comment